Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
STEP UP to the Massey Challenge, Presented by Apex Systems, a division of ASGN!
STEP UP to Fundraising!STEP UP to Community!
STEP UP to A Future without cancer!
STEP UP to your Health!
TOGETHER we can make a difference.
What: Massey fundraising challenge in conjunction with the Ukrop’s Monument Avenue 10k. Sign up for both the 10k and the Massey Challenge, Presented by Apex Systems, a division of ASGN! STEP UP and Make Your Miles Matter by fundraising for cancer research.
Where: Virtual and/or in-person
Create a team to help you fundraise in the weeks leading up to the 10k. With the 2023 hybrid race model, participants can opt to run, walk, or jog on race day, April 22, 2023. Or you can participate virtually by tracking your 10k run/walk during the week of April 15-22 and submitting your results to SportsBackers. For more details visit their website.
- Sign up here to get alerts for when 10k Registration Opens
- April 20-21 - Pick up your race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo at the Richmond Raceway, from 3:00-7:00pm on Thursday, April 20, and from 11:00am-7:00pm on Friday, April 21. For more information click here.
Why: Cancer doesn’t stop for a pandemic and neither do we. Each and every dollar raised supports lifesaving cancer research being done here in our community. More discoveries mean more lives saved and more lives saved makes our community stronger.
Please note, joining the Massey Challenge, presented by Apex Systems, a division of ASGN, does not register you for the 10k. To register for the 10k, please visit the 10k website.
As part of Team Massey, you'll receive monthly updates with fundraising tips, Massey news, and invitations to team events! Be sure to follow us on Facebook to keep up with your teammates, and use #teammassey when posting to Instagram so we can share your story!
STEP UP and get started!
- Register for both the Massey Challenge and the 10k.
- On this website, create a customized fundraising page. Make sure you include your story and motivation for supporting cancer research at VCU Massey Cancer Center. Fundraisers who personalize their pages are more successful at raising money!
- Share your fundraising page with your network via email and social media, and encourage your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, and others to donate or join your team to fundraise with you!